Your Elopement in Austria
No need to look further!
Austria is one of the best places to elope! If you have started thinking of where to elope in Europe, there is only one answer: Austria’s mountain tops, pristine lakes, and spectacular waterfalls create the picturesque outdoor wedding setup you wish to have for your special day.
Fees are a minimum of €2.690,- which include:
- the planning of your entire elopement,
- a location somewhere in nature,
- a photographer,
- bridal hair & make-up and
- a bridal bouquet & buttonhole. (excludes mileage of all service providers and expenses)
Individual on-demand add-ons:
- a photographer also at getting-ready: + €200,-
- a celebrant who officiates your 20min ceremony: + €700,-
- a legally binding ceremony: from €550,- (only in certain spots)
- musician: + €500,-
- decor: from €200,- (excludes mileage of all service providers and expenses)
We start the day with the getting-ready, grab your bridal bouquet and hop on a car to take you to the scenic backdrop of your dreams where the celebrant is already awaiting us. Maybe we have to walk for a while to reach the lakeside or hike for a bit to arrive at the spot where you and your better half will say your wedding vows.
Feel free to jump into that mountain lake and officially and passionately ‘trash-the-dress’ right after your elopement in Austria!
Or are you a bit more of the adventurous kind? Then bring your skis or snowboards to include that on your winter wedding in Austria. As you can see – all seasons guarantee a day filled with love and fun you will remember forever. And the best part? It is pretty easy to get legally married in Austria without the need to be a resident as long as you submit the right paperwork in time. There are a few places where the registrar is travelling to the mountain top to officiate your wedding. No, I’m not kidding! Also - LGBTQ+ couples are welcome!
Get in touch via the Contact Form, and we arrange a time to speak!