‘Wedding Planning’ is the right package for you, if you want someone to take away the stress of organising such an important event; simply because you are busy and you can afford it. This all-inclusive-package allows you to relax and focus on the fun aspects like choosing your colour scheme or the cake tasting.
The ideal time frame for hiring a wedding planner is a year in advance of the big day. If the location is already secured it can be a lot closer to the date.
Please note – if you wish to have a legally binding civil ceremony in Austria as non-residents some registries only take applications 6 months in advance, but others are already fully booked at this stage. I highly recommend you get in touch as soon as you have decided you want to get married in Austria, so that we are prepared to act upon the circumstances in your particular case.
‘Wedding Planning’ includes, but is not limited to:
- Supplier sourcing
- Contract negotiation with service providers (location, celebrant, catering, flowers, music, photographer, etc.)
- Regular communication throughout the whole planning process
- Meeting attendance with site manager and service providers (either online call or in person, depending on location)
- Timeline creation
- Budget set-up and management
- Transport/accommodation arrangements for the happy couple from the moment of arrival in Austria
- Organisation of pre- and/or post-wedding events
- Day of – Coordination
- Post-wedding support
Fees are 10% of the overall budget or a minimum of €3.990,-.
Get in touch via the Contact Form and we will arrange a time to speak!